ePRO®, SFR, REO Certified, Broker & CEO
Heritage Realty Group, Inc.
"A Heritage of Excellence!"®
Through my over 30 years of experience handling both conventional and distressed real estate I've found that homeowners today have more questions than answers about their circumstances. As an agent with the ePro, SFR Designations, I have a strong and unique appreciation of the factors affecting the market, and know the latest marketing strategies available to you. Coming from a background of over 25 years in construction and over 30 years excellence of service in residential and commercial investment real estate I and my team offer you exceptional expertise and insight in the marketing of your home. Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a team of professionals that understand the industry and are positioned to stay ahead of the game; Drake Fenn and Heritage Realty Group, Inc. are that team! Let's set an appointment today to discuss the details.
I go the extra mile to help achieve your goals. That's why I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one. From innovative marketing techniques to effectively attract potential buyers through successful close of escrow, and every step of the way in between, my goal is to provide clients with the best service possible. Throughout my career, I have learned that "real" estate is not about houses and property; it's about "real" people.
- 30 DOM Target Marketing System
- 98.6% Accurate valuations & BPO’s turn around time
- Licensed and Bonded Sub-Contractor Network
- Risk Management-Municipal laws & codes adherence
- CA—DRE Licensed Real Estate Broker since January, 1992
- Broker/Owner of Heritage Realty Group, Inc., Morgan Hill, CA
- Broker/Owner of Investors Property Management with over 25 years P.M. experience
- Broker/Owner of IPM Real Estate Services, Ontario, CA during the S&L Crisis of 80’s/90’s
- 95% Lifetime Closing Ratio on Real Estate Transactions
- We effectively market your property through extensive Internet exposure, and our "Exclusive 28 Step Marketing System"
- Transaction coordinating team utilizing software to manage all listings and sales
- Buffini Systems Mentor
- Certified—LionsGate Financial Network REO/BPO Training o Advanced BPO and valuation, Marketing Techniques, Asset Preservation, Communication with Asset Managers
- Certified—LionsGate Financial Network Loss Mitigation/Short Sale
- Teach Weekly REO/Short Sale office training
- Certified Distressed Property Expert®—The Distressed Property Institute, LLC
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource— NAR Training and Designation
- ePRO©—Internet and Technology Certification from NAR
- Earning CIPS® Designation to handle International Properties
- College - Earning Degrees in Real Estate, Business and Psychology.
- Board member of San Martin Planning Advisory Committee (to Santa Clara County Planning and Zoning Board)
- Developed Workshops for Distressed Homeowners for Chase and Neighborhood Communities
- Broker/Owner, Heritage Realty Group, Inc.
- South County Realtors Association (SCRA)
- Santa Clara County Association Of Realtors (SCCAOR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of multiple MLS Services covering the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Martin Planning Advisory Committee Member (SMPAC)(Former)
Education and Awards:
- 2010-Present, Gavilan College, Gilroy & Morgan Hill, CA
- 1993-1994 MIP Graduate, Fresno, CA
- 1986-1990 Chaffey College, Alta Loma, CA
- 1983 Graduate, Institute of Real Estate Management
- 1981 Graduate, Dale Carnegie course in Human Relations
- 1970 U.S. Navy, Honorable Discharge
I am proud of my references and will be glad to share them upon request
As a local Spiritual Leader in San Martin since 1996, I bring the same care for people and integrity of service into the real estate field as in spiritual service and leadership. Husband of over 40 years, father of two, proud grandfather of two, so far. Native California resident and local area Spiritual Leader. Board Member of San Martin Planning Advisory Committee.